Dell's Streak MID Disassembled and Photographed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfield

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]ares1214[/nom]I would say too little too late, but in all honesty, too big too late![/citation]
That's the point...it's a nice big screen for reading things.

dstigue

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
[citation][nom]mikie tim t[/nom]Not everyone puts smartphones in their pockets. I have a belt holster for my old and crusty one, and I'd bet it hasn't seen the inside of a pocket half a dozen times in its existence. With a holster and a bluetooth earpiece, this wouldn't work any different than any other smartphone for calls. But it would be better for data and media consumption, however due to the screen size.[/citation]
A holster really? Do you have a pocket protector too?

G

I got one and put it in my pocket comfortably. It is then and slides right in to the pocket. I use it as a data device and for that it works great. As a phone it can be awkward when trying to dial because one hand dialing can be hard. I really dont care what people think and hold it up to my ear when I talk. It really isn't as big as some of you people make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.