Delta DPS-200BP-193 PSU

ram issues

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
I recently bought a Gtx 960 as an upgrade to my old graphics hard gt 630. After fitting in my 960, i found out that there were no PCI-E cables. Could anyone confirm that my PSU is shit and has no PCI-E cables or are they hidden somewhere in my case?

Solution
It not that it's poor quality as Delta's are usually atleast decent. The problem is the size, it's a 200w PSU that was never meant to run a system with a GTX 960. Even if for some reason it had a pci-e power connector its simple not strong enough to power the system. Time for a new PSU.
PSU is garbage.

It does not come with PCI-E cables because it cant handle it. Even a 75w 1050 using just motherboard power is probbaly too much for it, and Delta is such a crap brand that it will fry the rest of your computer when it dies.

You need a good quality 500-550w PSU.
Seasonic S12 or M12 would be a good model to look at.
EVGA B2/G2 would also be good (NOT W1/N1/B1/G1)

bignastyid

Titan
It not that it's poor quality as Delta's are usually atleast decent. The problem is the size, it's a 200w PSU that was never meant to run a system with a GTX 960. Even if for some reason it had a pci-e power connector its simple not strong enough to power the system. Time for a new PSU.

Solution