Delta Six Game Controller for Call of Duty Black Ops II

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Or, you know, you could just use a Xim3 with a mouse and keyboard and get way better reaction times, precise aiming, and intuitive controls that will work with almost any game.

Just sayin.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Illegal in Canada for replicating a weapon far too closely.

I'm sure that'll happen. In Canada if you have a black banana in your hands you'll be taken down by a Swat team.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
Breaking news : A 12 year old boy was shot down by police officers who initially raided the house due to suspicion of Marijuana growth. It was later reported the boy's father grew the plant in the basement. The reason for the shooting was due to a replica controller that the boy was using to play a video game.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]christop[/nom]I would get tired of holding a gun for hours. It might be fun for 20 minutes or so.[/citation]

You are not exactly Army material then :)

dribblesbarbax

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
I'm confused. How are you supposed to use the thumbstick. Its in a horrible position if you have to use your thumb. Thats if it is the thing above the red button. You'll be using the side of your thumb for that.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]"This is fun for adults, not for gamers younger than 21."so you can buy the real thing at 18 but they want you wait 3 years for the game controller?[/citation]
because you buy the real thing, you know not to screw around with it,
you buy a controller, tell me some moron wouldnt get shot because of it.

Robin Hossain

Honorable
Sep 3, 2013
These guns look great - but they use last gen Wii technology. The guns from i-zone-3 used to use that old technology but have since progressed to ultra accurate and lightning fast laser tracking technology.

If you play an FPS game with the latency exhibited in these guns against a regular keyboard and mouse player you will most likely LOOSE.

On the otherhand, if you play using an i-zone-3 rifle, the software WAS DESIGNED to BEAT keyboard and mouse players - so special attention was paid to lightning fast response time as well as a DIRECT POINT and SHOOT mode that works in ANY game - thats something that a keyboard and mouse player CANNOT do...

Status
Not open for further replies.