Deploy WUAU22

I have an environment with mixed Win2K and WinXP service pack levels and want to deploy WUAU22 client as per the below article. Has anyone written such a script and can share it with us.

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/all/deployguide/en-us/dmebh_sus_ahwj.asp

Create a script that contains the following semantics:
If %windir%\system32\wuaueng.dll is earlier than version 5.4.3630.11, write the script so that it only installs wuau22.msi.
This can be done using VBScript, using the GetFileVersion method on the Scripting.FileSystemObject object. Be sure to allow sufficient time for the policies to replicate throughout the domain, and then restart the client computers

Hi,

If you have a good reason not to use group policy software distribution
(first option in the link you provided) a script similar to this should do
the job.

'##START
Dim oFSO
Dim oShell
Dim sWindir

Set oShell=CreateObject("wscript.shell")
sWindir=oShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%WINDIR%")
Set oFSO=CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject")

if oFSO.getfileversion(sWindir & "\system32\wuaueng.dll") < "5.4.3630.11"
Then
oShell.Run "\\myserver\myshare\wuau22.msi"
End if
'##END

Hope this helps

Regards