Question Destiny 2 and Cold War crashing constantly

EridianAngel

Prominent
Sep 2, 2021
As the title says, Destiny 2 is crashing at least every 2 hours or so and I have done everything to try and fix it. I reinstalled the game, then steam, then just decided to reinstall windows from scratch. All drivers are up to date. I even tried rolling back NVIDIA drivers to the one before it started happening and it just won't stop.

Maybe I have a bad GPU or Mobo but I don't have another PC to test either of these. Below will be a link to my DxDiag. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EridianAngel

Prominent
Sep 2, 2021
As the title says, Destiny 2 is crashing at least every 2 hours or so and I have done everything to try and fix it. I reinstalled the game, then steam, then just decided to reinstall windows from scratch. All drivers are up to date. I even tried rolling back NVIDIA drivers to the one before it started happening and it just won't stop.

Maybe I have a bad GPU or Mobo but I don't have another PC to test either of these. Below will be a link to my DxDiag. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vklBkPQQcOnO2aL-VyzTVQT33jqzWIfn/view?usp=sharing

EridianAngel

Prominent
Sep 2, 2021
Sorry to have to bump. Maybe I need to specify with more information but I don't even know what to add.
PC Specs are:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce 2080 ti OC
32GB RAM
Mobo: ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wifi)

Please let me know if there is anything else I need to add.