Desync issues in all games

Aug 4, 2018
Hello everyone, i have been playing video games for quite a while and love to play games such as Fortnite, CS:GO PUBG etc shooter games. The one major problem i have in all fps games is desync. Completely unplayable when i get into a fight and this happends in every game. Basically the game apperantly cannot follow up with my fast movement i ( don't) get hit but the game registers it as a hit and i die. I even die behind walls.. it's like it can't follow up with my movement. Notice this is happending with all my games.. i have ethernet cable, i have good internet speed and a very new lenovo legion y520 tower pc. Please someone help with this bug i can't win games or play like this it's so painful :(( btw i have 30 ping ingame

Solution
Listen up, son. I was being nice as not to hurt your precious little feelings . I did offer you a simple option to try and you said it made no difference. What you are describing is someone that's not very good at a certain game. Maybe you can ask your mom to buy you a better computer. Or you can just practice and get better. You're gonna have a tough life, kid. See ya!
Aug 4, 2018

That doesn't work. I have tried all resolutions and all graphic from low to high.
This is honestly the most game breaking bug i've experienced everywhere i can't fix it

Aug 4, 2018

You want me to send you a video where it shows what i am talking about? you are so lucky that you don't have this bug man i would have laughed so hard seing you play like that. Don't comment anymore, you are a big waste of time

Listen up, son. I was being nice as not to hurt your precious little feelings . I did offer you a simple option to try and you said it made no difference. What you are describing is someone that's not very good at a certain game. Maybe you can ask your mom to buy you a better computer. Or you can just practice and get better. You're gonna have a tough life, kid. See ya!

Solution