Question devices and drivers initiation problem when booting with my mouse connected to laptop

Jul 29, 2024
i was having this issue { https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...essageId=4a57b543-b950-4d24-82b9-b9cb731cb5fa} and asked on Microsoft forums to decode WHEA error {information type in event viewer kernel WHEA folder} and that was their response

Dear taha khalid!

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

Don't worry. I will work with you to resolve the issue.

Based on the information you provided, you have taken many steps to diagnose and fix the problem with your laptop. I have also reviewed your communication records with many of my colleagues. Your current situation is not sure whether it is a hardware problem. I mainly obtained the following error content and analysis by reading your event viewer:

When you encounter ACPI\ASUS9001\2&daba3ff&0 device startup problems, it usually indicates that your computer encountered hardware or driver problems related to ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) during the startup process.

Device HID\VID_0B05&PID_19B6&Col02\6&15ae9f2&0&0001 has problems when starting, which usually means that a piece of hardware related to the human input device (HID, Human Interface Device) encountered a problem during the startup process. This device ID points to a specific hardware device. VID_0B05 and PID_19B6 are the codes for the manufacturer (ASUS) and the product model.

Device SWD\DRIVERENUM{22d79503-30bb-4fbb-b6ac-a2406e135011}#PieSoftwareComponent&4&1c066ca&0 had a problem booting, which usually means a driver or service related to a system software component has failed. This device ID looks unusual and may not be a standard hardware device, but a software driver or system component.

Device HID\VID_062A&PID_38B3&MI_01&Col01\7&c88bad3&0&0000 has a problem booting, which usually means a specific HID (Human Interface Device) device is not working properly at boot time. This device ID indicates a device with a specific vendor ID (VID_062A) and product ID (PID_38B3), as well as some additional information such as MI_01 (which may indicate the second interface of a multi-interface device) and Col01 (which indicates the first set of devices).

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_7A4C&SUBSYS_14D31043&REV_11\3&11583659&0&A8 had a problem with booting, which usually means that a PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) device in the computer encountered a problem during booting. This device ID contains the manufacturer code (VEN_8086, which corresponds to Intel), the device code (DEV_7A4C), the subsystem code (SUBSYS_14D31043), and the revision of the device (REV_11).

Device ACPI\ASUF1205\4&3098bd8c&1 had a problem with booting, which usually means that the hardware or driver related to ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) is faulty. This device ID looks like it is related to a component on an ASUS computer.

Device INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0294&SUBSYS_10431C9F&REV_1000\5&26efcb9f&0&0001 Problems at boot time. This device ID refers to an Intel audio device, which contains information such as the vendor code (VEN_10EC, which corresponds to Realtek), the device code (DEV_0294), and the subsystem code.

Device SWD\DRIVERENUM{c3a63edd-2d27-4b66-b155-5e94b43d926a}#RealtekOVWrap2&6&10a46d0a&0 Problems at boot time, which usually refers to a driver or service related to a system software component. This device ID looks like it is related to a Realtek software component.

It seems that there are problems with various drivers and hardware compatibility. You said that you tried to install Windows 11 cleanly. Did you use the Windows 11 installation media (USB, DVD) and then boot with the installation media and format all disk partitions before installing?

Please tell me the real situation, which will help you solve the problem together. We need to troubleshoot your problem step by step, because from the error report of your time viewer, the situation you encountered is indeed very complicated.

Thank you for your understanding and support!

if you want read more about thier resonse go to this link {https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-a091-40c3-92d5-578d0a5f1b90&tm=1724871215598}

could anyone help me
it is not that type of issue mouse causing bios boot problem it happening at windows start phase and cause delay and problem in other driver and devices and the mouse has no problem with other laptops and setups and when booting without it there is no appearant problem
could it be due to hardware problem inside my laptop or something else and please read my responses in Microsoft forums to understand problem and know what troubleshooting steps i have taken