DH61WW PC Won't start 3 Beeps! HELP

Ishaan_1

Reputable
Oct 4, 2015
So well basically i ordered a new Aftermarket cooler( Cooler Master TX3 EVO) and well i removed my old stock intel cooler out of curiosity and i threw it in the bin and took out my i5 3330 out of curiosity i think in the process of taking out my processor i bent a few socket pins and put the processor back without straightening em. Anyways 2 days later my new Cooler arrived i was all excited applied thermal set up my new cooler installed it on the mobo and everything was just going fine. Suddenly as soon as i hooked my PC up to my shock i heard 1 beep pause 3 more beeps(P.S the 3 beeps repeated again and again like this BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-------- BEEP-BEEP-BEEP) anyways read in the mobo manual 3 beeps = ram error. So i cleaned and reseated my ram still no success. Tried my 2 x 4GB ram sticks in different slots 1 after another still no sucess. Reseated my GTX 970 like 4 times still no sucess. Reset my CMOS battery , My cmos Jumper still no success. Thought it was a CPU cooler problem. Removed my cpu cooler reapplied thermal paste and everything still no success. I've reseated/cleaned the ram 16 times now(haha maybe 17) i don't know what to do.

P.S to this day i still haven't straightened my socket pins as they are toooo small for the human eye. Need urgent help. Please guys? D:

Ishaan_1

Reputable
Oct 4, 2015
Tried using single ram stick at time. Still no solution. D: I dont know if it is worth the effort straightning out the pins what if it doesnt work after that? P.S 2 pins are missing aswell my friends have more bent sockets and still their pcs are running good.