Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.7 Preview, Dueling Detailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhxst

Honorable
Nov 12, 2012
D2 winning system. Walk outside, hostile everyone, beat people up. D3 system, hold hands and slap faces, then say it doesn't work and recall it... Dude is putting D3 further and further into the dirt with his crap. I think ol' JW needs to take a walk out of the building and let someone who knows what they are doing take the wheel.

G

People are ALWAYS whining about Diablo 3, this is getting really old, really fast. D3 might not have been the game we were expecting after the brilliant Diablo 2, but it is still a very good game, and Blizzard WILL keep improving it. Do not forget, that Diablo 2 was not that good in the beginning either, it took alot of patches to make is the great game it ended up to be.

uruquiora

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
stoped playing ages ago... this random stats things, can't be arsed tbh... unless you're a chinese farmer or a useless full-time gamer, there's no future for the masses in that game... not going back thanks Blizz but not thanks...

nolarrow

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
Took myself away from torchlight 2 to say........ stop giving this game free press toms. Blizzard has big boy money, let them put their big boy pants on and pay you to advertise for them. The game was awful and a disappointment. Blizzard is bad and should feel bad.

On the other hand. MOAR CES articles please.

cTs Corvette

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
[citation][nom]thecossack[/nom]People are ALWAYS whining about Diablo 3, this is getting really old, really fast. D3 might not have been the game we were expecting after the brilliant Diablo 2, but it is still a very good game, and Blizzard WILL keep improving it. Do not forget, that Diablo 2 was not that good in the beginning either, it took alot of patches to make is the great game it ended up to be.[/citation]

They had more than 10 years to make it good before release. They didn't, because they didn't understand what made D2 great, and they still don't. Is D3 a good game? Marginally. Is D3 a good Diablo sequel? Nope, not even close.

G

D3 is WoW in diablo gfx. Endless grind and item hunt. Everybody wants the same favorite/best uniques. Every skill choice works as long as you have the gear. No situational actions just click click click. Zero creativity.

G

Uh D2 was awesome from day one, it didnt need years of patching to make it great. Its years of patching took it from awesome to the realm of legendary status, hence why it is still played...

chudei

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
My question is, how much money is blizzard paying to toms for this. The game is long dead, franchise killer, past news. get over with.

jonyah

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
D3 is the last Blizzard game I'll ever buy. What a waste of money. And this won't bring me back. Seems pretty pointless. It may have been fun from the start, but at this point, when you've done the same run 10k times only to find mostly junk, what's the fun in killing someone for nothing?

reviewer888

Honorable
Sep 16, 2012
This is the most expensive Beta I have ever seen! And longest running too!
You can clearly see that blizzard put all of their time and focus on the Auction House, that's a shame. 11 years working on this garbage? Come clean Blizzard and tell everyone, D3 was just to cash in.
Who would have thought that a Blizzard game would come to this...
Atleast we can guarantee that this was Jay"F that loser"Wilson's pink slip.

G

I have been so done with Blizzard since D3. I'm not even going to try any more of the Starcraft stuff. What's the point? It's not the same team or company it was back in the day at all. These guys just happen to hold the rights to the Blizzard name and their intellectual property.

D3 is a disaster. The online-only requirement is a disaster. PvP showing up a year late is a disaster. The lack of depth is a disaster. The auction house and it's complete destruction of the in-game economy and loot system is a disaster. The selection of game difficulty and the inclusion of an additional one is a disaster (Normal and Nightmare became "Autopilot"). The boss fights are a disaster. The lack of physics "punch" for skills of classes other than barb and monk is a disaster.

Some of these issues are fixable, most are not.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
I played and finished twice (monk) couldn't get myself to play to another (next) difficulty level. Tried two other classes and finished normal for both. Then I quit, it's so damn boring.
This "dueling" is not appealing either. I also will try PoE (Path of Exile).

noblerabbit

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
Diablo 3, is the epitome of Corporatism conducting a lab experiment of sorts, on it's spineless audience. My faith would be immediately restored in the gaming industry, if all these people that still play (and pay) this game today, to grow that spine, and let this game rot in whimshyre pastures. People that still play this insulting iteration, will only allow this Corporation to further release worse (can there be worse??) sequels bearing this legendary name of Diablo.

I am willing to bet, that the prime evils bearing this dark soulstone , are rolling in their graves at this catastrophy.

Blizzard needs to die, and let them be remembered for what they once were. I really ask all people, to stop playing D3! You're worse than THEY are for still playing this. please.

bllue

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
[citation][nom]wavetrex[/nom]Try Path of Exile, goes into open beta in 8 days...Has PvP already (and had for a few months already)[/citation]
Vouching for Path of Exile. It's closer to D2 than D3 will ever be. D3 is a cashgrab and a shame to have the Diablo name. Just play Path of Exile if you're looking for an experience that is similar to D2 or Torchlight 2. The game even has its own new features, like the barter system; this means no gold farmers and people who spend real life money on gold to get the best gear (cough RMAH), instead you trade items for other items or currency which are items that give new slots, make an item into a rarer version, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS