Hi there hope you're all having a good day, mine could be better. I was getting up to eat lunch earlier and I accidentally touched my power strip/outlets and turned it off and on for a split second. After that, I wasn't able to turn on my pc at all. I reconnected my cables and still my pc won't start. The thing is, I still see a solid white light in my motherboard when my psu is connected. How does this make any sense? I tried the paperclip test on my psu and found the fans don't start spinning. I just hear a slight "buzzing" noise, can't really make out what it is. I'm assuming my power supply is dead because I shorted it by flicking on and off the power button on my power strip really quick. But how does my motherboard still have a solid light in the mobo when everything is connected? Just wondering because I know i'll have to order a new PSU but i'm not sure if anything else is messed up as well. Please help me out. Thanks.