[SOLVED] did i make the right choice ?

nahyan_121

Reputable
Aug 30, 2017
so i decided to buy Seagate 6TB BarraCuda Compute Pro SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 7200rpm for saving files, videos, games etc.. now i have 2tb 5 years old i dont know how i survived its pain no space left am tired of deleting so is the new hard drive am gonna buy is it good ? anyone have it with no issues

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Well, for starters, it is a Seagate. They've been around a long time, that says something. Secondly, it has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon, good-to-go. Nothing on Newegg because no one has purchased that particular model from them. I'd just go with it personally. You should be all set. You can get the added replacement warranty from Amazon if you buy it there, I generally do on items that have a lot of moving parts, like that HDD. Good luck!

gravef1ghter

Reputable
Mar 4, 2017
Well, for starters, it is a Seagate. They've been around a long time, that says something. Secondly, it has a 4.5-star rating on Amazon, good-to-go. Nothing on Newegg because no one has purchased that particular model from them. I'd just go with it personally. You should be all set. You can get the added replacement warranty from Amazon if you buy it there, I generally do on items that have a lot of moving parts, like that HDD. Good luck!

Solution