[SOLVED] Did i mount the AIO correctly?

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
Hello, before i start with the question, i'd like to clarify that the AIO is mounted properly in the front of the case (couldn't fit on top because of RAM). Now starting with the question, i mounted the AIO in a push pull form but i don't know if it's being as effective as it should be (the fans on the pull are the ones attached to the AIO fan connectors).

The thing is, i don't know if i am making good use of ventilation (since i don't have any exhaust fan), and i don't know if i should be putting the front panel fans on the AIO fan connectors or not.

The temperatures on idle are around 44-49ºC (When watching youtube they ramp up to 50-55ºC). While gaming they never go above 60ºC. Using cinebench R20 the temperature ramps up to 75-78ºC.

In the specs i have, i reduced the voltage to 1.225V

Should i make any changes? It's my very first AIO i have set up, i've looked up youtube tutorials but the ones that are using my case don't really explain anything about the wiring.

Solution
The thing is, i don't know if i am making good use of ventilation (since i don't have any exhaust fan), and i don't know if i should be putting the front panel fans on the AIO fan connectors or not.
You won't know unless you test different configs - OR if someone with the exact same config as you can chime in on their results.
Chassis design, the hardware inside the PC, and the fans being used will all influence what works best for a particular setup. It's not always black and white.
Take my setup, for example(in the first spoiler).
I played around with several fan configs... and the conclusion? I removed the rear exhaust, and any fans I had up top; they were just in the way.
3x NF-A14 pushing through a Fractal Celsius S36, with...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
You won't know unless you test different configs - OR if someone with the exact same config as you can chime in on their results.
Chassis design, the hardware inside the PC, and the fans being used will all influence what works best for a particular setup. It's not always black and white.
Take my setup, for example(in the first spoiler).
I played around with several fan configs... and the conclusion? I removed the rear exhaust, and any fans I had up top; they were just in the way.
3x NF-A14 pushing through a Fractal Celsius S36, with 3x NF-S12A mounted behind the rad as pull. Nothing else needed.

Should i make any changes?
No.
No issues are present.

Solution