[SOLVED] Difference between 3080ti models

Nov 13, 2021
So i just about the 3080ti gigabyte eagle pretty sure it’s the lowest brand the one without the overclock option, was wondering is there a major difference in performance based on winch sku model i picked up or is the gpu i have just as good as the others? Are the components pretty much the same or worse?
Thanks guys quite interested in the replies :)

Solution
rarely is there much of a difference. a few fps here and there but rarely worth the extra couple hundred unless you just have money to burn.

only real difference i have seen is with the cooling options. better cooling can run quieter but even that is out the window with these 300w+ gpu's. they all need such crazy cooling that none are really all that quiet anyway unless it is running on water.
D

Deleted member 362816

IMO with power delivery and many other things you get what you pay for with these to an extent. Example I would rather have a EVGA FTW 3080ti vs a base model 3090.

Reactions: chinfu21

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
rarely is there much of a difference. a few fps here and there but rarely worth the extra couple hundred unless you just have money to burn.

only real difference i have seen is with the cooling options. better cooling can run quieter but even that is out the window with these 300w+ gpu's. they all need such crazy cooling that none are really all that quiet anyway unless it is running on water.

Reactions: chinfu21
Solution