[SOLVED] different ram version problem

Dec 22, 2019
So I had 1x8 stick and upgraded and bought another 1x8 stick. 3000MHZ. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CM...locphy=9044955&hvtargid=pla-329825128976&th=1 this is the one I recently bought.

So this ram on the sticker says version 5, whenever I have this ram in with my other stick, my games crash really often. Unplugged it and my games dont crash with the other stick solo. Is it faulty ram or different version problem since the old stick says 4.3 or something like that?

Solution
Memory modules sold as Single modules have no guarantee to work in any configuration other than as a Single module.

Use of exact match, same thing, identical modules have no guarantee to be compatible together.

If you choose to make such combinations, you can do your own compatibility testing with no guarantees.
Memory modules sold as Single modules have no guarantee to work in any configuration other than as a Single module.

Use of exact match, same thing, identical modules have no guarantee to be compatible together.

If you choose to make such combinations, you can do your own compatibility testing with no guarantees.

Solution