News Disable Windows 11 Bloatware With This New System Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggers97

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2013
How much for the Windows 11 without the "features" from the start? I'd pay extra for just the straight up operating system that already runs better.

(How strange is it to ask to pay more for less, for a positive outcome? Like going to a car dealer and asking to pay more for the basic model of a car because you know that the high-end "bells and whistles" version is so bloated and more difficult to operate a s result, as to not be practical. Operating System developers should really take a step back and re-evaluate what value they should be brining their customers).

JamesJones44

Reputable
Jan 22, 2021
If MS only give me one feature for Windows 11 and the rest was just Windows 10 I would take an install screen that asks what you intend to use the computer for and only install the required software (or make a Windows G version, it can't do any worse than Windows 10s or RT). I only use Windows for games and having 7000 popups about software I don't care about, with 10,000 services I don't need running in the background is just out of control.

If MS only give me one feature for Windows 11 and the rest was just Windows 10 I would take an install screen that asks what you intend to use the computer for and only install the required software (or make a Windows G version, it can't do any worse than Windows 10s or RT). I only use Windows for games and having 7000 popups about software I don't care about, with 10,000 services I don't need running in the background is just out of control.
You should try Spy Bot Anti Beacon.
And I'm sure there will eventually have one for 11.
Takes away most windows tracking and advertising in the free version.

Status
Not open for further replies.