DISASSEMBLED: Google's Nexus One

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0r3f1ght3r

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2009
I guess I am glad I stopped waiting and got the G1, because I hate touch screen keyboards, and with specs like and the battery looks almost the same as the one in my G1 I'm pretty sure its gonna have horrid battery life while using apps etc. I love the "battery that offers up to 7 hours of 3G talk time" especially the "up to" part... I'm sure if I wanted to just talk on the phone I would have bought a cheaper phone...

G

I really enjoyed the music.[2]
And btw, i wonder if it still work after assembled back.

TunaSoda

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2005
[citation][nom]c0r3f1ght3r[/nom]I guess I am glad I stopped waiting and got the G1, because I hate touch screen keyboards, and with specs like and the battery looks almost the same as the one in my G1 I'm pretty sure its gonna have horrid battery life while using apps etc. I love the "battery that offers up to 7 hours of 3G talk time" especially the "up to" part... I'm sure if I wanted to just talk on the phone I would have bought a cheaper phone...[/citation]
I hear ya, still got my G1, haven't seen an Android phone out there yet that is worth switching too, this one does everything I need it too do.
(other than flash lol)

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
I liked the video as well, very nicely done video. Might make a good replacement for my Omnia if I can find all the right apps. The 3.5mm Headphone jack is the best part IMHO.

kiniku

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
First of all the G1 is a joke. When it came out if was met with a yawn. It's the slowest, oldest, most primitive android phone out there. And I can assure you the 1Ghz Snapdragon doesn't have the battery of the 2+ year old G1. At it's release it couldn't even come close to the competition.

Android is now a contender with the DROID, Nexus One and more modern Android drive phones. The G1 was a early adopters flop.

Status
Not open for further replies.