disc read error imagefile17.pak in Infinite Warfare PC

Epsolize

Reputable
Nov 29, 2015
Hi, I have this problem everytime I get into a game on infinite warfare. My specs are : AMD Fx 8350, Gtx 970. I also have been having problems with my power supply and sometimes my hdd shuts off and stops working so I have to plug in the cable from the power supply thats going to my ssd and switch it out and it works perfectly fine after it and I have a 550 watt power supply. I dont understand the problem. Also, maybe the problem is that my motherboard is 3 or 2 bios outdated so, im trying to push till christmas because thats when im getting a new psu and motherboard. But, do you guys have any way to help for the time being?

Solution
The disk read error indicates a physical error reading the hard disk so budget for a new one as well

Most hard disk manufacturers provide windows or dos bootable programs to test hard disks
Hirens boot disk has a large collection of these programs , though they are a few years old now
A few bad sectors may be repairable for a short while.
Or you may get a warning the hard disk is about to die ant cant be repaired

Ensure any important data is backed up

Regards

Mike Barnes
The disk read error indicates a physical error reading the hard disk so budget for a new one as well

Most hard disk manufacturers provide windows or dos bootable programs to test hard disks
Hirens boot disk has a large collection of these programs , though they are a few years old now
A few bad sectors may be repairable for a short while.
Or you may get a warning the hard disk is about to die ant cant be repaired

Ensure any important data is backed up

Regards

Mike Barnes

Solution