Disconnecting mouse problem

hunter211078

Commendable
May 13, 2016
Has anyone else had a problem of there Mose disconnecting for a second or two ten reconnecting. I think it may be due to your mouse mat. I bring mine anyway near my mouse and Bing bong. Had this problem for around 2 months then it clicked same time I bought the new gaming mat. Why is this ?

Solution
Mouse disconnection cannot happen when you have introduced a mouse mat(a component that is supposed to make your computing experience better) unless you're laser on the mouse is being worked overtime due to bumps are imperfections on your mouse mat while the system cannot provide the necessary power to support the erratic behavior of the mouse sensor. Speaking of sensor, what are your peripherals? To that effect, what are you full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Often times a Windows 10 system can and will go bonkers or so as I've seen with my clients and folks alike.

In the meantime you should check to see that your BIOS and remaining device drivers(namely chipset and/or USB) are up to date. Often times your peripheral drivers...

Lutfij

Titan
Mouse disconnection cannot happen when you have introduced a mouse mat(a component that is supposed to make your computing experience better) unless you're laser on the mouse is being worked overtime due to bumps are imperfections on your mouse mat while the system cannot provide the necessary power to support the erratic behavior of the mouse sensor. Speaking of sensor, what are your peripherals? To that effect, what are you full system's specs inclusive of your OS? Often times a Windows 10 system can and will go bonkers or so as I've seen with my clients and folks alike.

In the meantime you should check to see that your BIOS and remaining device drivers(namely chipset and/or USB) are up to date. Often times your peripheral drivers can also be wonky. If you're on Windows 10, you might want to disable automatic device driver updates prior to uninstalling/reinstalling your drivers.

It may also be a faulty mouse to begin with...?

Solution

hunter211078

Commendable
May 13, 2016
thank you for your reply but your answer is very typical of everyones answer that ive read up on, check your mouse cable, check your bios check this check that, I have now been playing for a few days with no disconnection, ive just slipped my mouse mat under the mouse and hey presto bing bong. my mouse mat is not a cheap mat, it was a rather expensive gaming pro mat. all iam saying is if you are having this problem just try taking your mat away and see if it helps. my mat doesn't even have to be under the mouse just near it, its like theres a static or something. the mat is lovely and smooth nu bumps and ive not had it that long...