Disk Management can't detect Internal Hardive and can't assign letter

G

I have an SSD that i boot up from but I also connected an internal hard drive just for storage. For some reason the drive isn't showing up on my PC so I go to disk management. It only shows 3 disks, all 3 are from my SSD. At the bottom, disk 0 is my SSD but disk 1 is my hard drive. It's new and has not a single file in it. But when i right click that drive i don't get any options to change the letter. Here is the picture.

https://prnt.sc/jtatep

What else can i do to get this hard drive to show up?

G

Ok i tried setting it in dynamic. Please walk me through this because I'm not very tech savvy with hard drives.
Let's say if i simply want to expand this SSD to get more storage from my Hard Drive. One of the primary reasons that I got an SSD is to load programs faster. Since the SSD doesn't really have that much space, how do i go about grabbing space from my hard drive? And if i do, would it retain that fast loading speed?

Also try to walk me through the next step regardless, there's 4 options: New...
Simple, Spanned, Stripped, and Mirrored Volume. What choice should i click here?

EDIT: I'm slowly doing research and seems like I need to click on RAID option but it's greyed out. Maybe there's an initial step i'm missing. Also, do you think it's wise to expand the SSD that way? Or should i just keep the hard drive as a separate drive?