Disk Management freeze when create new Volume on Hard Disk Caddy

DVendy

Commendable
Jan 20, 2017
So i have a perfectly working HDD in my Laptop, and I swapped the hdd with ssd, installed windows 10, and is working. But when I use the old HDD with a caddy, the windows stuck on loading screen (circle loading)
I've tried to use HDD to usb and i can see the content of the HDD. Then I delete the content including EFI, now the HDD is completely clean (unallocated)
Then I plugged it again with HDD and i can get to windows. In disk management, i can see the HDD is online with 500GB unallocated space. Then I tried to create a simple volume but the disk management went crash / not responding. But then after around 30minutes, the message appear "Disk Management console view is not up-to-date", i clicked OK, then start the disk management again but now stuck on "loading disk configuration information".
Then I shutdown the windows, unplugged the caddy, then use HDD to USB again. There i can see the HDD already with a working partition. But when I use the caddy again, it just stuck on loading screen
I think there is a problem with the caddy? or it just not supported?