Disk usage 100% to 0%

Hadi Ahmed

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
Hello guys
so i restarted my computer and my computer completely stucks
like i cant open any web browser or anything
i had advanced system care installed on my pc so i noticed that Disk usage is Going in zig zag form
from 100% to 0%
and i have to wait atleast 10 15 min so that my disk usage gets completely normal
any solutions ?

Solution
I would restart in safe mode.. .if the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, then it's most likely software related.

If you see the same problem happening in safe mode, then it's most probably hardware related.

Software, you can troubleshoot it as much as you like, but probably better off backing up and re-installing windows and everything else.

Hardware, you can run diagnostics, but you will probably end up replacing a faulty drive if it turns out to be faulty.

Hadi Ahmed

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014

i cant open anything not even folders i check resources what is causing the disk to go 100% but i cant find anything i have scanned my computer aswell all the junk files disk optimization disk errors are cleared but still the problem persists

ktolo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
I would restart in safe mode.. .if the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, then it's most likely software related.

If you see the same problem happening in safe mode, then it's most probably hardware related.

Software, you can troubleshoot it as much as you like, but probably better off backing up and re-installing windows and everything else.

Hardware, you can run diagnostics, but you will probably end up replacing a faulty drive if it turns out to be faulty.

Solution