[SOLVED] Disk usage 100%

Feb 6, 2019
My computer was working fine until one day I was playing Assassins Creed Odyssey at a long stretch.After playing about 3 hours straight,suddenly the fps dropped miserably.I thought its just the computer overheating and shut it down.Next when i turned it on a few hours later,it took a long time to boot(about 10 mins normally its 5 secs or so) and from then my computer is extremely slow.I tried formatting the hard disk and installing several versions of windows.However that did not work and my computer is so slow now that i am unable to use it.Furthermore, its always showing "Disk Usage 100%".

Specs: Nvidia GTX 960
I5 processor
16 gb Ram

Solution
Turn on task manager and see what program/s are accessing your hard drive. Have you run a benchmark on the hard drive? Also how full is your drive? Try using cc cleaner and wise registery cleaner to remove junk files.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
Turn on task manager and see what program/s are accessing your hard drive. Have you run a benchmark on the hard drive? Also how full is your drive? Try using cc cleaner and wise registery cleaner to remove junk files.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS