Question disk usage spike task manager

May 21, 2021
Hello, I've been experiencing an issue with my memory drive for about 2 weeks. I have tried everything in my power to solve this issue but I did not manage to help fix it. I have consistent spikes on my memory usage on the ssd I have windows installed on. My pc is not usable because I get constant spikes which cause to frame drop while playing games or simply to computer lag while doing something else. The way the spikes react is awkward, by that I mean they happen from time to time (every 5 minutes) and they're big ones ore frequent spikes that just annoy me. I do not have any type of virus, I did not install any software recently that can lead to this and I have checked my internal hardware with software to see if there's any issue also tried to see what's the issue from the inside of the PC. I would be greatful to resolve this issue without having to reinstall windows, thanks in advance and thank you for taking your time.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

Do you see any corresponding error codes or other entries in Reliability History that correspond with the memory usage spikes?

Do you have all important data backed up at least 2 x on other devices. And that the data is proven recoverable and readable? If not then do so.