Question Display disconnects when windows10 starts loading

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
Yesterday i was playing a game, suddenly my screen froze and after that my pc didn't response anymore. So no other option than restarting my pc.

I restarted my pc, could see the bios loadingscreen of my motherboard. Saw the blue windows 10 loading logo for a milisecond and after that my screen disconnected..
I've tried serveral things with no result:
-restarting pc (went after serval times to windows repair)
-restarting in safe mode, this worked. Found after a vit of research that i had to delete the displaysadapter. After restarting this let me go further. I could load and login to windows. After a few min the display disconnected again..
- made a fresh install of windows 10, wiped the drives for this. First restart i could login, went to install a gigabyte disk with some components for my system, halfway the display dropped again..

And here i am.. still no display that works, i don't really know what to do at this point..

My specs:
Gigabyte intel core i5
Asus Nvidia geforce gtx 770
16gb ram

So I had a similar issue and the fact that you reformatted the drive rules out any software corruption. Because the drivers are reinstalling this causes the graphics card to be used normally thus placing more performance demand on the chip. My issue was that whenever the drivers reinstalled causing normal load on the gpu was when the issue replicated and this was because the hardware was defective. It's sounds like you have to return/replace the graphics card.