Question Display giving me trouble after hardware change

ptgsoma

Prominent
Mar 16, 2018
Hi all,

I have just recently changed my Motherboard,CPU and RAM,implementing a b450 Tomahawk max MB,a Ryzen 3600 CPU,and 16 GBs of 3200MHz Ram. I am still using my 1050Ti,4 GBs from my old setup,and it gives me no issues while gaming or watching stuff.

On startup however,for the 1st time,it will either : Give me a HDMI - NO SIGNAL error,that disappears after restarting.

It will sometimes give a graphical glitch (black screen with green pixels glitching out,pink background with yellow bars scrolling vertically across,a lot of variety i must say). This all goes away after i reboot,which will cause the display to blink on/off twice and then launch normally,giving no issues afterwards. The display is a normal LG whose model i cannot even seem to find,and it gave no such issues before the hardware change.

Any help is appreciated,Thanks.

ptgsoma

Prominent
Mar 16, 2018
latest bios?
latest chipset driver?
check the cpu/gpu temp?
No idea how to check the first two,installed the latest drivers from MSI s website for the MB.

GPU temp is normal. Only peaks during games like Apex Legends when ran at max settings,sits at 25-30 otherwise.