Display Lock

Tim

Is there any way to lock out the display settings for
specific users? This seemed to be a common issue in the
past, but I coudln't find it anywhere in the KB or
Newsgroups yet.

Group policies>>User Configuration>>Administrative Templates>>Control
Panel>>Display

"Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to lock out the display settings for
> specific users? This seemed to be a common issue in the
> past, but I coudln't find it anywhere in the KB or
> Newsgroups yet.

To be on the safe side, you could always disable the Settings tab for all
users. but doing the following. Start\Run\gpedit.msc...User
Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Display\Hide Settings
Tab..I hope you can follow that.