Question display not showing after bios

GoD_zeT

Reputable
Jul 26, 2017
properly i did shutdown then i turned on my pc but it froze then i had to force shutdown afterwards it didnot boot .. then it showed me buos configuration might not be compatible reset and boot or reboot ..

i did default bios again the screen turned off ..
i have a gigabyte z690 ddr4 v2 motherboard

When this happened i saw cpu and dram led was blinking simultaneously.. now it does not even start only VGA led on motherboard seems to be ON

tried inbuilt as well still inbuilt igpu also same!

Please help with this problem!

Lutfij

Titan
Let's first start with your specs to your culprit build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you've used any components/parts to troubleshoot the system, it'd be a good idea to include them in your list of parts used. How old is the PSU in your build? The next thing to note, try and remove the CMOS battery from your build, while it's disconnected from the wall and display. Replace the battery after 30 minutes and then try and power the system back up.

GoD_zeT

Reputable
Jul 26, 2017
Let's first start with your specs to your culprit build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

If you've used any components/parts to troubleshoot the system, it'd be a good idea to include them in your list of parts used. How old is the PSU in your build? The next thing to note, try and remove the CMOS battery from your build, while it's disconnected from the wall and display. Replace the battery after 30 minutes and then try and power the system back up.

CPU: 12600k
Motherboard: Gigabyte z690 UD DDR4 v2
Ram: XPG spectrix D60 3200mhz
SSD/HDD: XPG 256gb m.2
GPU: RTX 3070Ti
PSU: Cooler Master MWE bronze v2 750W
Chassis: Msi Gungir 110R
Monitor: LG 32 inch 144hz 2k monitor

Every parts have been purchased 2 months before everything is NEW no used parts or second hand components .. i didnot use any internet external device to connect it just happened

Trying CMOS i tried removing cmos and i out it backup in 5min but nothing same issue!

GoD_zeT

Reputable
Jul 26, 2017
properly i did shutdown then i turned on my pc but it froze then i had to force shutdown afterwards it didnot boot .. then it showed me buos configuration might not be compatible reset and boot or reboot ..

i did default bios again the screen turned off ..
i have a gigabyte z690 ddr4 v2 motherboard

When this happened i saw cpu and dram led was blinking simultaneously.. now it does not even start only VGA led on motherboard seems to be ON

tried inbuilt as well still inbuilt igpu also same!

Please help with this problem!

GoD_zeT

Reputable
Jul 26, 2017
recheck the power cable to the gpu

or
take the gpu out and test with igpu
tried but igpu also same the led is at VGA and im sure nothing is wrong with gpu but before my system went blank bios was showing system configuration not compatible suddenly and then this issue started