Question Display not working (no signal) after installing a gpu into my system.

Apr 6, 2022
Here's my specs:

16gigs ddr4 ram.
500w psu.
MSI b450m pro m2 max motherboard
Amd ryzen 3 2200g with vega 8 graphics.

So basically I've been running integrated graphics for a while now, and decided to get a gtx 1660 super. Problem is, I've tried installing it and I get no signal from my monitor. When I take it out, my display works again.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

500W is the advertised wattage for your PSU. Please include the make and model of the unit as well as it's age. As for your GPU drivers, you're advised to use DDU to uninstall all remnants of GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU drivers(sourcing the drivers from Nvidia's support site) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if DDU helps you out.

Reactions: Honk
Apr 6, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

500W is the advertised wattage for your PSU. Please include the make and model of the unit as well as it's age. As for your GPU drivers, you're advised to use DDU to uninstall all remnants of GPU drivers, then manually reinstall your GPU drivers(sourcing the drivers from Nvidia's support site) in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. See if DDU helps you out.
Sorry for the late reply, but I used this advice and another person's on this thread and it worked! Thanks much

TRENDING THREADS