When trying to access the properties for the display it
only display a basic window showing the 'Themes'option
and non of the usual tabs such as
the 'Desktop', 'Appearance', 'settings', 'screensaver'.
I've tried re-installing the driver but it doesn't make
any difference.
I'm running XP sp2 and Graphics card is Matrox Millennium
G450. This problem also occurred under sp1 as well.

Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Paul Harper

Did you get the driver from Matrox?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media
"quad121" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When trying to access the properties for the display it
> only display a basic window showing the 'Themes'option
> and non of the usual tabs such as
> the 'Desktop', 'Appearance', 'settings', 'screensaver'.
> I've tried re-installing the driver but it doesn't make
> any difference.
> I'm running XP sp2 and Graphics card is Matrox Millennium
> G450. This problem also occurred under sp1 as well.
>
> Any info would be very helpful.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Paul Harper

Yes, I got the driver from Matrox's website

I am having the same issue. Have you had any luck getting this to work? If
so, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rich