Question Display with lines with playing Division 2

mohibtawheed1

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I just picked up a new gaming monitor MSI Optix MAG271R, so far everything i throw at it works great, besides Division 2.

Every time i launch Division 2, i get the black and gray vertical lines, if you look closer it also has blue and green vertical lines with it.

i have to minimize the game and close it in order for the display to fix itself.

I am also running, Anthem, Witcher 3, Ghost Recon Wild Lands and Breaking Point and Gears 5. All these games seems to run great besides The Division 2.

I have the G-Sync and V-Sync turned off using a 1080 OCed. I have tried running the card at default settings, same issue continues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

https://ibb.co/vwmkZZ5 (Link to how the monitor is displaying, you can see at this point i do have the division 2 running in the background)

mohibtawheed1

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
What's your specs? Reason i ask is if you're Ryzen 3rd gen, i've wondered why there are bios updates specifically targeting Destiny 2.

If not Ryzen, try update to latest video drivers.

Thanks for responding, i have i7 8700k, MSI MPG Z390 mobo, Zotac 1080 Amp Edition and Night Hawk 3200mhz ram

mohibtawheed1

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
He's playing Division 2

OP, what are you complete PC specs? Are you on latest drivers for your PC? Is your BIOS up-to-date?

Thanks for your reponse.

Specs: i7 8700k, MSI MPG Z390 mobo, Zotac 1080 Amp Edition and Night Hawk 3200mhz ram

GPU driver is up to date, i have to check my BIOS driver though.

Why is only division 2 giving me issues and not everything else? thats what i cant seem to understand

mohibtawheed1

Prominent
Nov 25, 2018
Thank you all for your help! i fixed it. i had to use the Display Cable that came with the monitor and had to turn off the DirectX12 rendering in the game options to make it work.