Question Displayport 1 on gpu no longer working.

NaSMaX

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2014
Hi, I'm having an issue where the first displayport on my GPU (HELLHOUND RX7900XTX) no longer seems to be working. The second displayport is fine and when I switch the monitors the both work only in the second displayport. I'm trying to see what I can try to fix this before staying a return/repair process. Any help would be appreciated.

Ps: it's also making this odd noise whenever I'm playing a game but the fans don't seem to obstructed by anything.

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Ps: it's also making this odd noise whenever I'm playing a game but the fans don't seem to obstructed by anything.
This is where you include a video with audio of the issue you speak of. If the GPU is faulty or failing, you should also bring your seller/Powercolor into the loop with an email in case you need to initiate an RMA.

Have you tried using DDU to wipe all drivers off your platform, to manually reinstall the latest drivers sourced from AMD's support site in an elevated command?

Hi, I'm having an issue where the first displayport on my GPU (HELLHOUND RX7900XTX) no longer seems to be working. The second displayport is fine and when I switch the monitors the both work only in the second displayport. I'm trying to see what I can try to fix this before staying a return/repair process.
You have 3 Display Ports and one HDMI.
Just use the other available ports.

Replacing a broken display port is not warranty service.
It will be classified as user damage. You'll have to pay for it.