Ditch Your Commodore 64 for a Commodore Core i7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibal

Distinguished
Nice! I always have wanted to play C64 DigDug with $6000 computer. Och and how well does this play GiJoy and Rambo the First Blood! Have to get this so I can play all those good ole games again ;-)

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]my god! i know that retro is in but computer beige boxes should stay in the past. that box is just horrid[/citation]

Look at the their website. This C-Kin technology allows customers to "print" virtually anything on their cases. Some suggested models are awesome. I agree that beige cases belomgs to the past but some people are just nostalgic. It's also a bit funny to see something so performing in an old school design. Like stripping apart a Wii and fitting it in a NES.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I would love one of those beige chassis! not because it's good looking, but because it reminds me of my childhood! I just can't convince myself to pay over 3k for a system I can build myself.

belardo

Splendid
Nov 23, 2008
Wow... Commodore was known for its low-cost computers back in its day. With the original C=64 costing about $500.

Not a single Amiga computer (16/32PC with multi-tasking since 1985) every cost $5000!

Status
Not open for further replies.