Info Division 2 for $3

WildCard999

Titan
There is a sale going on through Uplay were you can get the Division 2 for $3! I'm not sure if this promotion is for certain areas only but it may be worthwhile logging into (or making) a Uplay account to see if it's available. It's a pretty fun game and for the sale price is well worth checking out.

9TtCHBT.png

System requirements: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/tom-clancy-s-the-division-2/17612

(Note: I do not work for Ubisoft nor have any affiliation with them, just someone who noticed a great deal on a game)

It's a pretty good game be it if you solo or do the coop thing. It's been a few months since I've been on it but I guess they've added quite a bit since then and are releasing a standalone expansion called Warlords of New York on 3/3/20.
May be worth putting in the gaming section on discord, so ppl who don't got forums may see it and yeah I've considered it, I am just afraid bc of the flop the og division was.

WildCard999

Titan
May be worth putting in the gaming section on discord, so ppl who don't got forums may see it and yeah I've considered it, I am just afraid bc of the flop the og division was.
Yea I agree the original Division was a bit of a flop at first but those who bought it post update 1.6 (me and a friend) actually got a complete and stable game. Me and a friend got a good 350+ hours in it so I'd say it was somewhat successful but it did lack other players at that point since they were probably disappointed in the release and never came back.

Yea I agree the original Division was a bit of a flop at first but those who bought it post update 1.6 (me and a friend) actually got a complete and stable game. Me and a friend got a good 350+ hours in it so I'd say it was somewhat successful but it did lack other players at that point since they were probably disappointed in the release and never came back.
Yeah I got the game when it was already becoming kind of old or tedious, since most people only played PVP when I played.

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
I said myself i will never buy this ****
Now i bought it for 3 euro

Its basically the same game as division 1 just with some changes.

Obviously they set the price that low because noone bought the game, thats a tactic because, the DLC is still 40 euro. LOL

typical ubisoft.
Dont mention the bugs.

I said myself i will never buy this ****
Now i bought it for 3 euro

Its basically the same game as division 1 just with some changes.

Obviously they set the price that low because noone bought the game, thats a tactic because, the DLC is still 40 euro. LOL

typical ubisoft.
Dont mention the bugs.
I think getting it for such a cheap price is a great deal ofc it's a business practice but we get the game for a way cheaper price than we ever could before.

Reactions: WildCard999