[SOLVED] Division 2 low FPS with 1080Ti - 1440p

Jan 22, 2020
I just installed Division 2 on my PC and judging from the benchmark video I should be getting at least +20 FPS with my hardware but I get around 50-55 FPS avg sometimes even mid 45's. I optimized the game with GeForce Experience which put all settings to max and even used gaming booster on Asus Gpu Tweak II which both didn't help. Put the same settings with the guy in the video as well but nothing helped I couldn't find what's causing the issue anyone that can help?

Division 2 benchmark

My specs:
Asus Turbo 1080Ti
Ryzen 5 3600 stock
Corsair 2x8GB 3000Mhz CL16
Gigabyte B450 - BIOS F50
Zalman ZM700-GV 80Plus 700W
1440p 144HZ display with Freesync with HDR on

Tried turning off the HDR from both in-game and windows settings but it barely made any difference it at all.

fTg5ULg.png

TRlkvV0.png

Last edited:
Solution
While Benchmark videos can be helpful, everyones PC is unique, even if you have the exact same components, silicon lottery can make differences. I would suggest lowering some settings, or just pushing back to 1080P . I also noticed your GPU is running quite hot I assume its pushing some form of OC. Run the bench mark tool built into the division 2 and keep adjusting settings. At 1440P a game like the division I think running at 45-60 FPS is appropriate for a 1080TI .

Lutfij

Titan
Use DDU to uninstall your current GPU drivers. Download the latest version from Nvidia's support site and then manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update and that you're on the latest version of Windows 10. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

Jan 22, 2020
Use DDU to uninstall your current GPU drivers. Download the latest version from Nvidia's support site and then manually install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Also, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update and that you're on the latest version of Windows 10. You forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU and it's age.

Sorry for the missing info I have Zalman ZM700-GV 80Plus 700W that's about 3.5-4 years old. Bios version is F50.

Right now I'm downloading the updates for the windows and will try reinstalling gpu drivers as well once it finished I'll post updates here thanks for the reply.

Jan 22, 2020

It did make an improvement but only about 3-4 FPS.

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
While Benchmark videos can be helpful, everyones PC is unique, even if you have the exact same components, silicon lottery can make differences. I would suggest lowering some settings, or just pushing back to 1080P . I also noticed your GPU is running quite hot I assume its pushing some form of OC. Run the bench mark tool built into the division 2 and keep adjusting settings. At 1440P a game like the division I think running at 45-60 FPS is appropriate for a 1080TI .

Solution