DNF Supports 3D Vision; ''Fully Loaded'' Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Well, the game has not received very favorable reviews (save from PCgamer). I played the demo. It is not very good and 3D and other gimmicks aren't going to compensate that.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]@last paragraphAre you sure the numbers will jump up?@priceIt's great. The card itself is $200.[/citation]

well the game wasnt build for a global market, but for the american one, of coarse the numbers will jump.

[citation][nom]rohitbaran[/nom]Well, the game has not received very favorable reviews (save from PCgamer). I played the demo. It is not very good and 3D and other gimmicks aren't going to compensate that.[/citation]

3d isnt a gimmick... it can be used in gimmicky ways, but the concept itself isnt a gimmick, when you get the chance, uncharted 3 proves this hands down, and so does zelda on the 3ds.

but its possible this game isnt for you, i love serious sam style games and thats what im expecting from dnf with more jokes along the way, and less enemies on screen at once.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
I'm going to buy an play it just to say I lived long enough to play the original (when it was released) and sequel. Probably won't get a 3D setup since Nvidia 3D Vision is only supported on Linux with the Quadro boards.

The game is very funny and depicts the classic DN3D very, very well.

It's kinda short on puzzles, the good ol' kick is missing (don't care about the "on use" animated kick) and only 2 weapons at a time (which sucks in a major league of fail), but it's a very entertaining game. So far, so good (heading to the "Hoover" ATM).

Oh, and the Steam achievements are very funny xD

Hope they put more down the road with the MP.

Cheers!

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]eddieroolz[/nom]Strangely I doubt the numbers of a subpar game will jump up when it hits North America.[/citation]
Played it have you?
Graphics don't make a game, fun makes a game. All these arguements arose when Doom 3 came out, the graphics were better but some people complained that the gameplay wasn't as much fun.

You will see multiplayer Dukematch games aplenty online and that is going to be where the replay value lies, I must have spent thousands of hours on the original playing Dukematch and this is just as much fun.

Come Get Some!

The PC version is awesome funny. Ego Boost :p. I'm sure most people here will be maxing it out. I don't know about the framerate issue on the 360, but I'm not having trouble. Don't expect it to be blow you away visually, but do expect it to be crude, vulgar, immature, and absolutely FUN :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.