DNS

I have a domain with DNS and Exchange Server within my
domain. I am
running Win2k Server. I set up my domain controller with
the same name
as my Internet domain name. My Web site is hosted outside
of my
domain. My problem is, am not able to get to either Web
site within my
domain but I can access it from outside. I tried creating
NEW ALIAS in
DNS (www and FQDN: mydomain.com), but still I couldn't get
my Web site
from within my domain.

In news:2bb7c01c468af$638f55c0$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Mussa Omar <momar@tlccollege.org.uk> posted a question
Then Kevin replied below:
> I have a domain with DNS and Exchange Server within my
> domain. I am
> running Win2k Server. I set up my domain controller with
> the same name
> as my Internet domain name. My Web site is hosted outside
> of my
> domain. My problem is, am not able to get to either Web
> site within my
> domain but I can access it from outside. I tried creating
> NEW ALIAS in
> DNS (www and FQDN: mydomain.com), but still I couldn't get
> my Web site
> from within my domain.

You need a New HOST named www with the IP of the website.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]