Do Bose earbuds work on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirTreePuncher

Reputable
Nov 8, 2014
As the title states, I'm wondering if Bose earbuds work on PC. I just bought a pair recently and have been using them on my laptop fine, but now I have just plugged them onto my PC, and there is no option there reguarding any earbuds. Could someone tell me what to do to get these to work on my PC?

Solution
Navigate to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Sound> under the playback tab look for your earphones (doesn't have to have the name Bose earphones, it could be speakers, headphones, etc.), right click the device and click test. If it worked correctly you should have audio that plays from the right and left channel. Then right click again and click "Set as Default Device". Also make sure you have the "Show Disable Devices" checked.

sound.png

RazerZ

Judicious
Ambassador
Navigate to Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Sound> under the playback tab look for your earphones (doesn't have to have the name Bose earphones, it could be speakers, headphones, etc.), right click the device and click test. If it worked correctly you should have audio that plays from the right and left channel. Then right click again and click "Set as Default Device". Also make sure you have the "Show Disable Devices" checked.

sound.png

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.