[SOLVED] Do G series mice really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal123

Honorable
May 20, 2013
I have bin looking into buying a gaming mouse. I want to go with logitech because of its reputation. I have concluded that I want to get either the g400 or g500, but the thing is I don't know if they work on mac. I have bin doing some research and some websites say they do and some say they don't. Can I get your guys' final answer. And when I ask if they will work, I don't just mean basic functions. I mean will I be able to program macros. I own a deathadder and with synapses 2.0 for example I can program the mouse to that if I hold left click it will auto click so it works like a rapid fire button. Will I be able to do this with a g400 or g500? And can you even do that with logitech mice? As a side note I want the g400 or g500 to work with mac, but if it doesn't I guess I could go to a friends house and program it and then use the on-board memory. But I am also worried that I wont be able to do that with logitech software like I did with synapses, like make a rapid fire macro. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.