Do I have enough cooling?

aaranu

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
hey guys, its my first time posting here and i have done some research into the matter but ive been thinking about using a crossfire setup but im concerned about my cooling.
currently my case is the thermaltake v9 (could be better i know) with a 550watt power supply, which i will upgrade to a Corsair TX-850 ATX Power Supply Unit http://www.msy.com.au/product.jsp?productId=4992 (i live in Australia, and msy is my preferred dealer)
Also the video card in question is the ati radeon hd 6870

Solution
D
As long as you have all the fans on that case- that can be installed you should be fine.
D

Deleted member 362816

As long as you have all the fans on that case- that can be installed you should be fine.

Solution

aaranu

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
i do, im a bit disapointed with the case though, only extra fan i can add is on the back of the motherboard, nothing to add on the side... anyways cheers :)

D

Deleted member 362816

6870s run pretty cool temp and there cooler will keep them cool, during gaming its going to be noisey as heck though

aaranu

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
I dont mind much about noise, so should be all good... im thinking about getting the Coolermster RC-922M-KKNI HAF 922 NO PSU Coolermster RC-922M-KKNI HAF 922 NO PSU as well though, can anyone recommend this case?