jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
rtx 2080 strix
z390e asus mobo
3200mhz 8x6
750 watt corsair powersupply
Samsung ssd not sure wich one

i am using the mg248q asus 144 hz monitor. i have had problems with this so i had micro cetner rebuild the computer

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
so ive tried fresh installing windows and it starts to feel better but then slowly gets worse, ive tried ddu uninstall than installing gpu driver that didnt work and the powersupply is the evga g3 supernova 750 watt gold

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Soemthing like MSI Afterburner will allow you to configure an OSD (on-screen display) to see it in real time.

Tools like HWMonitor or HWInfo can do it too, but they're stand alone programs that you'd either need to have on a second screen to see in real-time, or tab out of a game to see stats.

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
Soemthing like MSI Afterburner will allow you to configure an OSD (on-screen display) to see it in real time.

Tools like HWMonitor or HWInfo can do it too, but they're stand alone programs that you'd either need to have on a second screen to see in real-time, or tab out of a game to see stats.

i have low ssd usage at 0 percent to 3 percent in fortnite and gpu and cpu never go above 49 percent

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
The crash is interesting - HWMonitor won't have caused it, so I wonder if you have an underlying instability.

The SSD usage is fine. In-game, the drive isn't doing much once you've loaded the title. 49'C or 49% usage?
49 percent/ USAGE also i feel something has to do with the fact that i get way more stutter and input delay when that program is up

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
The crash is interesting - HWMonitor won't have caused it, so I wonder if you have an underlying instability.

The SSD usage is fine. In-game, the drive isn't doing much once you've loaded the title. 49'C or 49% usage?
but even in games like apex legends i have very high usage for both around 70 and their is major stuttering

4745454b

Titan
Jack, there is no need to bump your posts. Around 10am system time, you posted 3 times in five min. If you have more to add please edit your post. Bumping your thread like that isn't allowed.

i just got a crash notice that said corrupted memory please restart game,

That's an error message we can check for. Run memtest. There could be an issue with your ram settings or sticks.

Reactions: jackcornblatt

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
sorry wont happen again i hade
Jack, there is no need to bump your posts. Around 10am system time, you posted 3 times in five min. If you have more to add please edit your post. Bumping your thread like that isn't allowed.

That's an error message we can check for. Run memtest. There could be an issue with your ram settings or sticks.
sorry wont happen again i didnt know

is memtest a application i download?

jackcornblatt

Proper
Feb 6, 2019
We have usage info, what are the temps?
ok so update i just got a new display port cable and haave gotten a new on before and each time i plug it in for the very first time it feels fine but then after a few games of fortnite or apex it feels laggy again

EDIT: possibly i think i may need a new monitor i am going to have a friend bring his over/ I can get my monitor repaird it is under warranty

Last edited: