eukii

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
My PC specs are:
AMD athlon™ ii x2 3.0Ghz - processor
ATI RAdeon HD 4300/4500 Series - vid card
16GB of RAM.

Solution
You didn't include an upgrade budget, but based on these specifications, it appears you only have a 240 watt BTX power supply.

With what I could find and given the age of the system, I would say that a graphic card update is probably not a good idea to attempt.

-Wolf sends
All depends on your budget and what you want to do with this computer.

THat is a very old graphics card and processor. If you upgrade your graphics card, you would also want to upgrade your processor. We would need to know what motherboard you have to know what CPUs are supported; however, your money would be better spent on a whole new motherboard + CPU combo.

What is your budget and what games do you play? Also, what motherboard and power supply do you have?

Wolfshadw

Titan
No. You do not need to change your graphics card. The question is, do you WANT to change your graphics card. If you do, then we would need to know the full system specifications, to include the motherboard model number, the power supply model number, and your upgrade budget. Once we have that, then we can make some recommendations.

-Wolf sends

eukii

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
HP 6005 Pro SFF system motherboard 531966-001 503335-001 503336-000 for 785G,BTX,AM3,DDR3
AMD athlon™ ii x2 3.0Ghz - processor
ATI RAdeon HD 4300/4500 Series - vid card
16GB of RAM.

i cant quite figure out why my fps in low settings doesnt reach 60fps in Dota2

eukii

Commendable
Nov 29, 2016
yet when i play other online Games like RF online / tantra online / silkroad online / perfect world. even CSGO, my fps are quite normal.