Do i need to install drivers?

FedeHW

Honorable
Feb 23, 2017
I'm about to buy my first gaming PC and I want to know if I need to install the drivers or if the PC will do it automatically. In the case I need to install them which should I and do I need to also install manually the Gpu driver or can I just install GeForce experience

Solution
once you are logged in to the internet with your brand new PC, please always visit your motherboards support site to check the latest versions of your drivers/BIOS. and always start from the chipset driver.
they may have only installed from the CD which may likely be outdated.
you can always check on the version of the GPU driver installed yourself. if its outdated, use DDU to clean it in safemode and reinstall latest in normal mode.

marksavio

Estimable
Dec 23, 2017
once you are logged in to the internet with your brand new PC, please always visit your motherboards support site to check the latest versions of your drivers/BIOS. and always start from the chipset driver.
they may have only installed from the CD which may likely be outdated.
you can always check on the version of the GPU driver installed yourself. if its outdated, use DDU to clean it in safemode and reinstall latest in normal mode.

Solution