[SOLVED] Do I need to upgrade cpu to fix game lag

Mar 21, 2019
specs:
AMD FX-4300 CPU
AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
PSU Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W
SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 (motherboard)
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

I have been playing fortnite and csgo and been having a pretty bad time with the lag it is like a stutter lag and also when first loading into the fortnite map buildings will not be fully loaded in looking like clay and my player will just float on the surface and from anywhere from 5 seconds to about a 60 give or take they will load but the mild lag stays is there a fix for this problem?

I have also checked if my computer has the minimum specs to run fortnite on CAN YOU RUN IT and it say I have the recommended specs

I have tried playing on the lowest settings still the same with the clay buildings and lag

Im also not a computer Wiz but can make my way around the computer with enough google and some memory

All ideas are welcome thanks :)

Mar 21, 2019
You need a very fast SSD, you did not mention that you have a hard drive or solid state drive (SSD), this will upload your computer very fast and your games will upload very fast believe me, this is what your missing out. The CPU, is old and you might need to upgrade to 9th generation cpu but the rrest looks fine and the graphics card is fine too. Oh one more thing, you will need a new mobo with the cpu.

PS, I did not double post.