Do not buy computers from Cyberpower!

Stephenestevez

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
Alright, so in January I was looking into buying my 1st gaming computer. I don't remember how I found them. But I bought a nice 737$ pc from them on sale. I got the computer with no problem by Feb of 2014.

Here's when the problems start

May 2014: My cpu fan was making a loud annoying noise non stop. I sent it in, got a new one back with the same exact problem. It was working so I didn't bother fixing it.

August 2014: I was playing Skyrim, when randomly, the display turned off, along with gpu fans. Called tech support, they told me it was my graphics card. So I sent that in as well. Got the gpu back, inserted the card, same problem once again..... They told me to just send the whole system back.

September 2014: Got the computer back with a damaged case that was dented and had cracks and holes in it. Sent the computer back once again.

October 2014: Got the computer back "working" a few days ago. It made a short beep sound before startup, but continued with no problem. This morning I started playing because I had a day off from school, and out of the blue, I get a yellow screen and the computer stops working. Tried to start it up again, computer stops working. They told me to take out each stick of ram and put it back in, I did that, this time to long non stopping beeps.

I was so fed up, I asked for a full refund, and the guy just says "sorry its past the 1st 30 days of purchase." How am I gonna know if I get it back, again, its gonna be working this time? <Mod Edit>. Completely done with this company. I've had my computer for a week and a half since august without it breaking. Tonight I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, and I WILL get my $700 back.<Mod Edit> CYBERPOWER PC! (excuse my language, I think you can understand my agony )

Stephenestevez

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014

my apology's, I can try and edit the thread if you'd like