Do you guys I should buy a laptop or Desktop?

Solution
My Opinion: If you have no need for portability, go with a desktop. They are much easier to modify and repair and desktops are much better concerning keyboard issues, display issues etc...

CRITICALThinker

Distinguished
If you are considering a laptop, I would set some budget aside for a basic laptop, and build a nice balanced desktop. currently videocard and ram prices are terrible, but still better than you get from a laptop. that being said if you need a portable gaming solution theres only one option.

WildCard999

Titan
If your looking to buy now then go prebuilt or laptop, whichever suits your needs better. With the current GPU prices so high building a system currently is kind of pointless unless your going to hold out on a GPU.

I found this laptop for another user earlier and for the price it's quite good. ASUS ROG 17.3" 120hz Screen/i7-7700HQ/GTX 1080/PCIE 256gb SSD & 1TB HDD/16gb RAM. $2500 down to $1900.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834234744

heavensangels777

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018

Thank you for your opinion, i will definitely go for desktop because with this laptop we have, we have some issues and its hard to replace them.