[SOLVED] Do you think my MP3 file is infected to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Okay fats and simple i downloaded a MP3 form MP3 paw and i have never been with this on this website but it took mr to s website something with towflower.com but it just got white becaue both avast antivirus and malwarebytes blocked it said threat secured thet the towflower site was infected with JS:Cruptonight and what i have read on malwere bytes site is that it is a Trojan and yes i know what a trojan is but i wounder if you think the MP3 is infected to but then it should have removed the MP3 to am i wrong

Solution
Based on your previous threads...this system absolutely needs a full wipe and reinstall.

Sorry, but that's my recommendation.
How do you know all that malware is fully removed?
(hint...you don't)

Not a factory reset, not a refresh...full wipe and reinstall.
If your parents use this, their data (banking, work?) is also at risk.

And stop visiting dodgy sites and downloading random junk!

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Hello what should i do im so stressed im a kid sorry and i think a trojan from an mp3 file have changed the password im so stressed im crying what should i do i cant get in i tried booting in safe mode my parents is gonna kill me

USAFRet

Titan
Hello what should i do im so stressed im a kid sorry and i think a trojan from an mp3 file have changed the password im so stressed im crying what should i do i cant get in i tried booting in safe mode my parents is gonna kill me
First...take a deep breath. Relax just a bit.

Whose PC is this?
Can't get in for a Restore Point?
What happens, exactly?

As mentioned earlier...this may require a full wipe and reinstall.

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019

Whose PC is this?
What happens, exactly?

Okay downloaded a song mp3 and then malware bytes and avast detectad a trojan or something and after i deleted the MP3 i wanted to boot to safe mode tp try delete it and ehen i typed my password i couldnt get in and like 5 minutes before i rebooted the internet stopped working but im very scared if it is the trojan but the router stopped working in the morning before i downloaded it

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019

Whose PC is this?
What happens, exactly?

Yes my parents said now when i a8sked if i can wipe reinstall but no there is no restore point gosh i should make a backup file and they said people can make mistakes when i told my parents

USAFRet

Titan
Based on your previous threads...this system absolutely needs a full wipe and reinstall.

(hint...you don't)

Solution

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019

(hint...you don't)

Im gonna buy a new motherboard and hdd but im gonna buy an sSD instead but like MP3 paw i have used it before and it has worked great but when i downloaded it it took me to a suspicius website

henterpriser

Reputable
Sep 14, 2019
Hello :D
first of all i want you to relax. It's just a problem and all of the problems have their own solutions

let we start
as i read your problem is that your computer password changed after you downloaded that MP3 and you are locked out of your account. Right?

And you should understand that these malwares does noot harm your hardware(like motherboard) and wiping the drive then installing a fresh windows would solve your problem.

you have 2 options:

1. Loose your data.
  2. Keep your data(hard way)
if you dont want your current data you can create a bootable windows USB from another computer then install windows from that on your computer.
(THIS WILL WIPE ALL THE DATA ON THE DRIVE)

or if your data are valuable and you want to recover them you should use <A thing that will not be mentioned here>.

Choose the option then we can procceed to help you

GoodLuck

Memme_gamer

Prominent
Aug 16, 2019
Can you trust soundcloud if you want to download music mp3? Because often on other sites, it directs to like weird and suspicious websites with Trojans and stuff. So the thing I wonder is soundcloud safe I'm not gonna download anything before I know it is safe to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.