Do you think that TV makes people lazy?

MichelPonting

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
Hi guys, i am Michel & here i am posting a new topic. Share with us, your opinion about, Do you think that TV makes people lazy?
According to me, yes, tv makes people lazy.

siyalee

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
I don't think so the TV people make lazy . There are many TV shows which increase our knowledge. It is depend on people which things observe in TV show. Some TV shows like quiz contest or reality show for example ' The American idol' and 'X factor give a chance to show the talent.

siyalee

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012
I don't think so the TV people make lazy . There are many TV shows which increase our knowledge. It is depend on people which things observe in TV show. Some TV shows like quiz contest or reality show for example ' The American idol' and 'X factor give a chance to show the talent.

siyalee

Honorable
Aug 28, 2012

Terry Brown

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012

Yes you are right, TVs are making us lazy. We keep lying for hours in front of this idiot box, however we call it smart TV.

Well lets look at the list shall we:

TVs make you lazy
Guns make you kill
Cars make you speed

Get the point?

It's what a person does with it that matters!

A TV does not turn you into a lazy couch potato, you do that to yourself!

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
That's true Ryan. I guess the proper way is to say Television makes it easier to be lazy. I still prefer blaming the TV because then I don't have to be responsible for my lazy ways.

furrytale

Honorable
Sep 25, 2012

yes, tv definitly makes me lazy. but the internet gets my ass off the couch again ;)

Honound1956

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012

over usage of anything may be harmful.....

SandyJordan

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012

Hey Michel, i think only you are lazy in all over world..... there are much knowledge from TV so people like to watch TV.... So TV never makes people LAZY...