Does a 3G/Data/Cellular Plan reset? (Pokemon Go)

TheZapdos12

Reputable
Jan 27, 2016
Soo i don't know how this works and i dunno where to put this, so i apologize in advanced, but recently i've been playong pokemon GO and of course i need to use my cellular data/3G.

I've only been using it for leik a few days and its only used up 5MBs out of 500MB or 1GB.

Though i have a question, does this data like reset every month or something? Thank youuu!

Solution
cell plans (look your up on line). have a set amount each month you pay. starts the first day of the billing cycle end ends on the last. some plans will roll over your unused data. at the start of the next billing cycle your data aount resets back to what you pay for. so if you pay for a 2g plan on the first day of your billing cycle you have 2g of data you can download. if i were you and your getting into smart phone look at plans that give you unlimited data with no overage costs. those plans if you go over you set amount wont charge you an arm an a leg but will throttle you till your next billing cycle. with cell plan prices changing a lot dont get locked into a contract now.
cell plans (look your up on line). have a set amount each month you pay. starts the first day of the billing cycle end ends on the last. some plans will roll over your unused data. at the start of the next billing cycle your data aount resets back to what you pay for. so if you pay for a 2g plan on the first day of your billing cycle you have 2g of data you can download. if i were you and your getting into smart phone look at plans that give you unlimited data with no overage costs. those plans if you go over you set amount wont charge you an arm an a leg but will throttle you till your next billing cycle. with cell plan prices changing a lot dont get locked into a contract now.

Solution