[SOLVED] does anker q30 wireless headphone have it's own soundcard?

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
Does this headphone have a built-in soundcard or does it use the Mboard soundcard?
Also what kind of USB Bluetooth does it need? (as i don't have Bluetooth in my board)
headset link

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
do you mean the headset is bad?
No

and since it doesn't have a sound card, is it gonna use the motherboard soundcard?
Headphones (wired and wireless) work similar and they usually do not have built-in sound cards. ..they just use different means to get the sound into the headphone drivers (speakers).
Since the Soundcore Life Q30 are Bluetooth headphones, the device you are connecting it to must also have Bluetooth...otherwise it won't work.
If you are connecting it to a laptop, most laptops do have Bluetooth built-in
If you have a desktop, check if it does have Bluetooth, otherwise you will need to buy a USB Bluetooth dongle.

(iam not familiar with how wireless headsets work)
As the name implies, wireless...
Does this headphone have a built-in soundcard or does it use the Mboard soundcard?
Also what kind of USB Bluetooth does it need? (as i don't have Bluetooth in my board)
headset link
No, it does not have a built-in sound card.
The Soundcore Life Q30 are just headphones with noise cancelling feature. Using their app allows to use the graphic EQ and presets to customize listening to your liking.

Reactions: Body Sheded

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
No, it does not have a built-in sound card.
The Soundcore Life Q30 are just headphones with noise cancelling feature. Using their app allows to use the graphic EQ and presets to customize listening to your liking.

and since it doesn't have a sound card, is it gonna use the motherboard soundcard? (iam not familiar with how wireless headsets work)

No

and since it doesn't have a sound card, is it gonna use the motherboard soundcard?
Headphones (wired and wireless) work similar and they usually do not have built-in sound cards. ..they just use different means to get the sound into the headphone drivers (speakers).
Since the Soundcore Life Q30 are Bluetooth headphones, the device you are connecting it to must also have Bluetooth...otherwise it won't work.
If you are connecting it to a laptop, most laptops do have Bluetooth built-in
If you have a desktop, check if it does have Bluetooth, otherwise you will need to buy a USB Bluetooth dongle.

(iam not familiar with how wireless headsets work)
As the name implies, wireless headphones receive their audio signals wirelessly instead of using headphone cables.
Wireless headphones work by receiving wirelessly transmitted audio when paired to a device (computer, smartphone, TV, receiver, etc.).
The encoded audio is transmitted via radio frequencies or infrared (less common). The headphones receive and decode the audio signal.
Wireless headphones have built-in receivers that accept the wireless waves that carry the audio signal that makes the headphone drivers produce audio.

Solution

and since it doesn't have a sound card, is it gonna use the motherboard soundcard? (iam not familiar with how wireless headsets work)

If it's bluetooth, it will use the bluetooth audio not the motherboard audio chipset. If you don't have bluetooth built into your system, any decent 4.2 or 5.0 bluetooth dongle will be good. I would not go lower than 4.2 since that version has had some audio quality improvements.