[SOLVED] Does anybody sell secure laptops?

Oct 11, 2019
I'm wanting to upgrade the security on my laptop cause I keep getting malware and stuff on it, unfortunately I'm not that tech savvy. I tried to do some research on how to do this myself but just got very confused with all the different opinions.

So I have a couple questions. First, since I'm planning on getting a new laptop soon anyways, does anybody sell already secured laptop's with all the extra security I'm looking for already set up? It's a long shot but if nobody does somebody really should. I've read that Linux is supposed to be more secure than Windows so maybe something with Linux.

If not then could you recommend some good web resources for me to figure out how to do this myself. And of course any info you can give me on the matter here is certainly welcome as well.

Thanks for all the help.

Solution
I saw this awhile back, I'm thinking that's as close as your going to get to a "secure" pre-built computer.
That's laughable, and simply a money scam.
$200 for a 1TB HDD with Linux preinstalled.
AKA $45 for the drive at retail, and 20 minutes to install a (free) Linux OS.

Given poor practices from the user, that is just as vulnerable as anything else.
Given good practices from the user, any OS can be 'safe'.

USAFRet

Titan
I saw this awhile back, I'm thinking that's as close as your going to get to a "secure" pre-built computer.
That's laughable, and simply a money scam.
$200 for a 1TB HDD with Linux preinstalled.
AKA $45 for the drive at retail, and 20 minutes to install a (free) Linux OS.

Given poor practices from the user, that is just as vulnerable as anything else.
Given good practices from the user, any OS can be 'safe'.

Solution